Travis and I met in February 2008. Everything just seemed to fall into place. Travis proposed on September 19, 2008 and we are currently planning an October 10, 2009 wedding.
As of now, we have done limited planning and welcome any advice! Our colors are rusty orange, tan/brown, and ivory. We'll keep you posted with updates (don't check back often, it's going to be a slow process!).
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Kelsey it is MOM.... love the blog. I am not much for words but Dad and I wish you and Travis all the happiness in the world and we will do all it takes to make your day very special. Love you lots MOM and Dad
1 comment:
Hi Kelsey it is MOM.... love the blog. I am not much for words but Dad and I wish you and Travis all the happiness in the world and we will do all it takes to make your day very special. Love you lots MOM and Dad
Post a Comment